Sunday 7 March 2010

Take This Pain Away From Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godd!!
i just can't help it..
It really hurts..
The more I see the more I'm hurt!!
and the more I'll find out!!
and the more I'm thinking tooo mucchhh!!!
I really really can't take this anymore..
I believe him!!
I know he cares for me and he don't want me to be hurt..
Why is this happening again.?
I hope she just forget about him..
Just A friend will do..
Her presents bother me a lot..
I know I'm selfish of being like that..
But this is Honesty that came out of my MIND!
I'm trying to forget about her and go through "Mine & His" World with him..
Forgive me of being Rude to her..
But this is what I can't Lie about..
I just want everything to go on well..
I hope he BELIEVES ME until the very End..
And I will Always Always BELIEVE HIM until the very End!
I'm taking our relationship very SERIOUS than my past Ex-s'
What i said here is SERIOUS!
VERY!!
What i written here,
I'll keep my WORDS in Me!
Never LIES!
I Just Want To Say I LOVE AVEN ANG YI JIN!!!!
MUAX MUAX!!
My Lovely Cherry Merry Fairy Dairy Berry Baby Jin Jin!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mayb euu arr abit being close minded than last tym adi i think .. but as euu said.. euu arr takin tix relationship very SERIOUS..so i think de gurl iz botherin euu n his relationship iz bcox euu scared 1 day de hurt word wil come out of de person euu lub dearly.. but i jux wan tel euu tiz .. don gib some1 al ur 100% trust on him .. im SERIOUS abt tiz .. i don wan euu get hurt wit feelinZ adi ..



by: anonymous

Baby Reon Anne said...

thx a lot Mr/Mrs Anonymous for ur comment.. appreciate u reading my blog.
but my bf told me tat his serious in this relatioship..
n tats y I also take this relationship seriously..
yeah, maybe i'm kinda close minded..
i need to trust my bf..
and i juz can't trust tat gurl..
they still texting each other as frens n i dont mind it at all..
but recently i kinda mind juz cse im scared she will take him away from me..

Anonymous said...

i mean ... wat if some day bcox he iz gib-ing more tym wit her than euu..?? then de lub btween euu both gettin futher?
i jux don hope euu wil bcox of tooooooooooooo hurt tat it affects ur life totally...ickle